Speaking and Community Activities:
• Bar Association Speaker for the San Gabriel Valley Bar Association and Eastern Bar Association, 2005 - present.
• Lorman Educational Services, continuing education seminar lecturer on Medi-Cal and Elder Law
• Issues in California and Medi-Cal Estate Planning for Long-Term Care, 2002 - present.
• Speaker on elder care issues for the Alhambra Joslyn Senior and the Monterey Park Langley Senior Center, 1992 - present.
• Speaker on elder care issues for the Arcadia Senior Center, 2002 - present
• Speaker Glendale Estate Planning Council, Citrus Estate Planning Council,San Fernando
• Estate Planning Council, 2011 - 2012
• Speaker Professional Fiduciary Association of California (SGV Chapter), 2011
• CALCPA Pasadena Discussion Group, 2011
• UCLA Risk Management Class, 2011
• Event speaker, City of Walnut, 2011
• National Business Institute (NBI), continuing education seminar lecturer on Planning for
Convalescent Care in California, 2004 - present.
• PESI, continuing education seminar lecturer, Medicaid and Estate Planning, 2007.
• In-service training for Kaiser Hospital, Sunset facility, 2006.
• Event speaker, City of South Pasadena, 2005.
• Cal Poly Pomona, Employee Workshop, 2003.
• Mars Corporation, Employee Workshop, 2002.
• USC School of Gerontology and Los Angeles Caregiver Resource Center at USC, community
seminar lecturer on Estate Planning and Nursing Home Care issues, 2004.
• Department of Aging and the Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Los Angeles, seminar lecturer on Estate Planning and Nursing Home Care issues, 2004.
• Board of Directors, Legal Services Pasadena and San Gabriel - Pomona Valley, 1995 - 2001.
• Legal Network member, California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform (CANHR), 2000 - present.
• Member of the Ethics Board, San Gabriel Valley Medical Center, 2002 - present.
• Budget and Finance Committee, Legal Services Pasadena and San Gabriel - Pomona Valley, 1996 - 1997.
• Judge Pro Tempore, Municipal Court, Southeast Judicial District, South Gate Branch, 1990 -
Education and Bar Admission:
• Bachelor's Degree, California State University, Los Angeles, 1983
• Juris Doctor, University California, Los Angeles, 1989
• Admitted to the State Bar of California, 1990
• Admitted to the United States District Court, Central District of California, 1990
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• San Gabriel Valley Bar Association
• Eastern Bar Association of Los Angeles County